Counting the days

September 17, 2012

Four more days until we leave for our weekend in New York City...

{Source}
I am excited...

and a little bit nervous. 

I had a migraine last week (the reason for my silence). I am hoping that means I won't get one while in New York. 

I did get some sewing in while I was nursing my head last week. 


I've had the chenille sheep panel for several years. I don't know why I waited so long to get it made into a pillow. 

And the quilt...

I need to get a better picture of it sometime when the weather is nice. 

I love it...No, really...I really love it...

It is made from two charm packs ( and a few other fabrics from my stash) by Benartex called Sweet Shoppe Calico Candies. I loved the top so much, I decided to use my very favorite Sherbit Pips yardage on the back that I have been hoarding. I will enjoy cuddling with this one this winter...

I have a lot to get done before we leave, so I won't be posting again until I get back. 

I wish you all a great week!!

Happy sewing!

13 comments:

  1. I wish you a great time in NY. Only a lot of fun and absolutly NO migraine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun in NY. I love the chenille pillow and the pretty quilt. I always love the fabrics, you choose. I think I will go check out that fabric link. so sorry about that stupid migraine. I will pray for your good health.
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is just adorable!
    Have a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful trip. Take lots of pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yipee! I didn't realize that your trip was this soon! Have a fabulous time and travel safely!
    Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great trip!!! Your pillow and your quilt are lovely!!

    chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful quilt and sweet pillow! Wishing you a wonderful trip! It will be so fun. xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting!! I love your quilt and pillow, they are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm praying for no migraine! And a perfectly lovely trip, of course! I am so excited for you. LOVE your quilt and pillow, just want to curl up with them both!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH WOW, hope you have a fabulous time. My sister and I are going to NYC in a few months; let me know what's not to be missed.

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...