Bloglovin'

November 30, 2012

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


I am trying Bloglovin' as my reader. If I have it figured out correctly, I will get an email when you all update your blogs. And that would be spectacular! First I need to "claim my blog" and i need to write a new post and do something code thingy to do that, thus, I am writing this silly little post to do that. =) 

I can't wait to show you my triangle quilt! I have it all finished...Tomorrow, maybe. =) 


Random picture of the day these two boys became my sons. Look how young they are! Wow....

3 comments:

  1. Just look at those two cuties! Thanks for being such a good mom to them. You are a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tears in my eyes. I honestly do! Can you imagine walking into heaven and looking around and God has the walls of heaven plastered with our pictures of the day each of us were adopted by Him? I never thought of that until I saw this amazing picture of your sons (I didn't know your family story). And He would be in the center of every picture as the beaming dad (not sure if that's the judge or your husband). Amy, that picture is a story of redemption and love. Thanks for sharing! It's made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes the best Moms are the "extra" ones!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...