Quilters Rule...Traveling case for rulers and cutting mat

June 1, 2014

To make my next trip with my featherweight a little bit easier, I am making Lilac Lane's Quilters Rule case. You can find the pattern in her Etsy store.


This is the fabric I have chosen for mine. The top selvedge print will be the outside of the case, as well as the inside lining. The other three fabrics are the pockets. I have to wait for the webbing I ordered to get here, in the meantime, I will get done as much as I can. =) I'll keep you posted. =) 




Have a happy week, friends!! 

6 comments:

  1. As always your ideas are great! I can't wait to see the shop too. You will have to let us know if we can order online from them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my ruler/mat bag, even though it's not homemade....definitely a necessity to go along with the featherweight !

    You're so cute....you're so excited about the Shop Hop that on my blog post, you wrote "WooHop !"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute travel case, now you will have to make one for an iron too. Glad your first day of work went well. I am so happy you found such a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that case Amy - I can't wait to see it with that selvage fabric!
    And very happy to hear that they didn't run you off! {{{{hugs}}}}
    jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for you! It does indeed seem you've found your perfect job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thrilled about the job and that you like them and they like you ... why wouldn't they?! Excited to hear how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...