Fireproof!!! Tonight!! Update...

September 26, 2008

Run, do not walk, to go see Fireproof. It's a great movie and the story line is fabulous!! It's funny, touching, serious and intense. At one point I was squeezing Russ' hand really hard. He didn't seem to mind. :o) It was fun being in a full theater (which was encouraging) and sharing laughter with 100's of people. I dare say there were times when there wasn't a dry eye in the theater, including hubz and me. When the movie was over, the room burst into applause. It's been years since I have been in a movie where that has happened. 

I give the movie 5 out of 5 !

Oh, watching dreamy Kirk Cameron was pretty great, too. *wink*

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review! We want to see the movie, too. We'll definitely be purchasing the DVD. We watched this company's other two movies several times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so great! I heard our movie theater might get it. I hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you'll get to see it in the theater, but if not, make sure you rent it! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...