Spoiling Elizabeth

September 17, 2008

Elizabeth, if you recall, lost her home this last June to the Flood of 2008, when the Cedar River decided that it needed to visit more of the city. It was not good, putting it mildly. The city is still a mess and has a long way to go to recover from the devastation. I feel for those in Texas who went through hurricane Ike. 

Elizabeth and her family still don't have a home of their own. I know they would appreciate prayers for wisdom in that area. 

Back to the topic at hand... Spoiling Elizabeth. Elizabeth does not pamper herself at all. She pampers everyone else in her family, but neglects to do anything for herself. Mary Ann came up with the brilliant idea of taking Elizabeth out to lunch and taking her to a salon for a hair cut and style. She graciously asked me if I wanted to join in on the fun. I said, "Yes!!" 

Here she is getting pampered. 

 
Me, Elizabeth and Mary Ann.


Thank you, Mary Ann, for letting me join in on the fun and the blessing of pampering Elizabeth. :o) 

3 comments:

  1. That is so sweet, Amy, and I love the picture of you three very beautiful ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture! Everybody's hair looks good : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! You and Elizabeth look like sisters in that photo.

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...