He told my story...

September 12, 2008

...and much more eloquently, I will add. *wink* Chris Rosebrough of Fighting for the Faith shared his testimony on how he escaped legalism and found the amazing grace that is found in the Gospel. 

You can read his account here, here, here and here or listen to it via podcast. It is well worth the time...

Chris said:

The Gospel Has Taught Me That...

Because of Jesus Christ ALL of my sins are forgiven. This includes every sin I will ever commit in my lifetime.

Because of Jesus Christ I have peace with God.

Because of Jesus Christ I have a Loving Father in Heaven.

Because of Jesus Christ I have hope.

Jesus Christ will one day say to me, ”Well done thou good and faithful servant.“ Not because of any righteousness on my part but because of His Righteousness that is given to me as a gift through faith.

Now that's great news! 

3 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Here´s a sister in Christ from Finland.
    I arrived to check your blog, after I read your comment on the Fighting for the Faith webside. I left my own comment there too. I hope to be back sometime to check your blog again. Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by and leaving a note for me! I love meeting a new sister in the Lord!!

    I checked out your blog. I subscribed even though I can't read it. :o)

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...