Brooklyn's great-grandfathers...Update

November 10, 2008

Update: Jen just called. Her grandfather died this morning. He is safe in the arms of Jesus. 

I got a call from Jen last night. Her grandfather (her mom's dad) broke his hip Friday night. His health is very fragile. I didn't think to get his name, but God knows what it is. 

Also, my daddy told me last week that he was diagnosed with prostate cancer. He didn't appear too anxious about it, but he tends to protect me, I think. 

Prayers would be very welcomed.

Grandpa Jack and Brooklyn
 My daddy with Brooklyn. 

1 comment:

  1. That's such a great photo; I will certainly include you and yours in my prayers.

    I'm sorry for all you are going through!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...