Brooklyn @ 15 months

November 4, 2008

I love this picture. Do you think it was a bit windy ? 

She doesn't seem very impressed with the baby gate, does she? ;o) The dogs weren't either. They were upstairs barking. When most of the guests left, we let the pups join us. They did great with Brooklyn! Scotty carried his ball and begged her to toss it for him. When she picked it up, he followed her, ever hopeful she would throw it. They never barked at her or herded her. I was so relieved!! They haven't had a lot of experience with toddlers, so I was nervous. 

Holden and Brooklyn

Mitchell teaching Brooklyn the fine art of playing Roller Coaster Tycoon Platinum. 

Cutest bed head I have ever laid eyes on. 

4 comments:

  1. You're right, that is one adorable little bedhead! I'm so glad for you that the dogs got along well with little Brooklyn. Those are really sweet pictures of her with your boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looked like it was a very fun visit for everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is growing and continues to be adorable! You are blessed!

    Everyone looks so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy the updates on Brooklyn!
    Great pictures and she will grow to enjoy the dogs company and they'll be great pals someday, eh? LOL

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...