Things In My House Thursday #17

November 19, 2008



May I present to you today, the art work of my two oldest children. On the right, the white puppy-bunny was made by Haley when she was a sophomore in high school. She says it's a puppy, but everyone thinks it's a bunny, thus the name puppy-bunny.

The turkey was made by Holden. He comes out as a center piece this time of year.


The fish soap dish was also made by Holden. If you look closely, you can see that his tail had to be reglued on after an unfortunate accident. Puppy-bunny lost an ear that needed to be reattached, as well. Even with the bumps and bruises that they have experienced, I love them.

Come join us for Things In My House Thursday and share your stuff!!

4 comments:

  1. Aww, those are so sweet! I just love things like that, that my kids have made. We have numerous pieces that have been glued as well. It just adds to their character :)
    Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could make stuff like that!

    How perfect is the turkey for decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really neat. I have things that my children have made and I wouldn't trade them for anything. They are priceless!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...