Found a cousin and discovered I have a sister, too!

July 17, 2009

I found my cousin, Brenda, on Facebook!! We haven't seen or talked to one another for at least 20 years. We are doing a lot of catching up. We talked on the phone for an hour and half earlier today and have been emailing each other all day as we think of something more to say. We have discovered that we know some of the same people. For example, my niece by marriage, went to school with her daughter for a year. We have so much in common that we could be sisters...In fact, we are sisters. Sisters in Christ! Now that is a huge blessing!! I can't wait for us to get together!!

4 comments:

  1. That is so exciting for you Amy! I'm very happy for you :-D Gotta love the internet ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's right SISTER
    can't wait to see u tooooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Amy,

    I'm the daughter that went to school with and was friends with your niece by marriage.

    BTW, how is she doing? I haven't heard anything since I got word she was married, and it's been a lot longer since I've seen her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Winter!! She is doing very well. She has two children. A boy and a girl. I'll let her know that we are related and you were asking about her. :o)

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...