Monday, Monday...

July 20, 2009


The weather is going to be perfect today! In the upper 70's and not humid. There is so much I ought to be doing, like finishing some of my sewing projects, painting my bedroom, refinishing the table Russ bought for me for my birthday, but instead I am being lazy. Not a good trait to have...In fact, it's sinful to be so lazy....*big sigh*

Okay, I'm going to find something constructive to do!

update:

Here is what I am going to do today...get it started at least...paint my bedroom and add a boarder. Here is what I purchased....

Mitchell feels sorry for his dad.

Edit again: Russ likes it!!! Here is Russ holding the boarder up to the freshly painted wall to get an idea of what it looks like. I can't wait until we get the boarder up. :o)




2 comments:

  1. I am the queen of lazy.

    Enjoy your beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about that, Beki!!! You seem pretty busy to me! :-D

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...