Joining the Hexagon Craze

August 20, 2010

After scouring the net for hours and hours trying to find Quilt Patis I finally found some in stock at a cute store in Canada called Sew Sisters. It does appear that the creator of the Quilt Patis is going to be getting more in stock soon. I was too impatient to wait. {ahem}


And just in time to help a girl out, Karen at Sew Many Ways posted a very detailed tutorial on how to sew the hexagons and how to sew the sew them together.

Make sure you check out the rest of her blog. She is incredibly talented and her Tool Time Tuesdays are extremely good.

Excellent tutorial, Karen!! My hats off to you...

4 comments:

  1. Hi Girlie,
    I used to see Quilt Patis, but I now sell the Mylar templates...same concept but they are cheaper. I like them even better.
    Just thought I'd let you know. My templates are by Brandi's.
    It's ironic that I just read your post. I am here in Loveland CO at a quilt show, and I have literally been demoing them all day and showing people why the plastic templates are so much better than the paper. Good luck with your craze. They are addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm so glad you let me know! Off to order a different size hexagon template from you! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - We're "sew" glad you found the patis at our shop! I really enjoyed reading your blog! Have a great summer!

    Judy from Sew Sisters Quilt Shop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for loving my Quilt Patis. Yes, there are cheaper COPIES on the market. I taugh my technique for ten years before Brandy saw me demo at a show way back in 1996 in Lawton OK... nuff said. The Quilt Patis are the original. We will always be the first and IMHO the BEST. Mom has a saying, "The oats are always cheaper once they have been through the horse."

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...