School days begin once again...

September 7, 2010



It's that time of year again when school begins for our family. I know public schools have been in session for at least two weeks, but I prefer to start after Labor Day and start with a short week as we get our feet wet, so to speak.

This is our 10th year of homeschooling! Reagan is a junior this year....I don't know how that happened. Seriously! Mitchell is in 8th grade this year. We have classes lined up at our homeschool assistance program to supplement what we are doing here at home. Reagan will be doing chemistry labs and Mitchell will be taking some science classes and a writing class. Reagan is also one of the pianists for the homeschool play for this fall. Their schedule will be full, but not so full that they can't do the things they enjoy doing.

My goals this year began this morning at 5:00 am with Bible reading/study and prayer. I have been very lax with that in that area and my life reflects it, too. It feels to good to have a routine after having 3 full months of lazy summer days.

My tip: The ESV Bible+ app is a "must have" for your iPod Touch or iPhone.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Lazy summer, right. It's not like you've been laying around watching Oprah. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...