Tough lesson

September 16, 2010



Reagan reorganized his folders on his Mac, put things in the trash and emptied it...Can you guess what happens when he clicks on the folder he had just created? Yup...It can't open it because it can't find the original file. One problem is he made it an alias.

He is researching to see if its possible to recover his essays.

I feel his pain.

Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt and wore it out...

He is way too much like me....I won't mention the time I deleted an account on the PC several years ago and lost a ton of pictures. Nope, not gonna relive that nightmare.

2 comments:

  1. Google Chrome wouldn't let me look at this post. Kept warning me about malicious software, but I finally got through using internet explorer. Wonder what you did differently? Well, at least I got to see, and I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIKES! I hope Reagan can fins some program to retrieve his files!

    Blessings~
    Feeling your pain in VA

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...