Quilting For the Rest of Us : Podcast

January 8, 2011

It goes without saying, I love sewing and I love quilting

But I also love techy-gadgets.

One of my favorite things is my iPod touch. I have it loaded up with music and podcasts to listen to while I'm in my sewing room. I'm dreaming of an iPhone or an iPad, both of which are rumored to be soon available at Verizon and a new 2nd generation iPad is due to come out in a few weeks. Can't wait! 

Ooops...To get back on topic. 

Today, thanks to Creating the Hive - Arts & Crafts Community, I found a new podcast to listen to. A quilting podcast! Actually, Sandy found me, but I digress.

Sandy has a podcast called: Quilting For the Rest of Us


Cool, huh? 

So are there more quilting podcasts I should know about? Please, do share! Inquiring minds want to know! =)

Edit: Well, well, well...Look at all the podcasts I found! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...