I'm awake now

January 6, 2011

After sleeping off a migraine for two days, I woke up to these lovely Kona cottons from Jackie @ Canton Village Quilt Works to add to my stash. She had a great sale that I took advantage of. 

From top to bottom:
Robin Egg - I really like this shade of blue
Peridot
Aqua - would love to have a whole bolt!
Coal 
Pearl Pink - such a lovely soft pink 

Before the migraine, I got a ufo finished. A lap quilt made out of the left over fabric from my Simplicity quilt. I love this line...


More scraps turned into this, not-sure-yet-what-to-use-it-for mat where I did some free motion quilting practice. 


I was going to use this on the back of the lap quilt but decided to make a table topper out of it instead. It will go on the chest next to my bed. 


Last Sunday afternoon I made 35 tissue cozies for Sharon, a dear friend of mine, to take back with her to Chad later on this month to give to her friends as gifts. 


My inbox was full and I tried to catch up, but alas, it was way too much for me to go to all the blogs and comment. *sigh* 


5 comments:

  1. Oh I hope you are feeling better girlie!
    I LOVED the Simplicity line. That is a darling quilt....and mug rug! We do have the same taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the soft colors in your quilt. It looks so comfy cozy! Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that your migraine is over! Looks like you have been very busy making beautiful things. I really like what you did with free motion. I am not quite that brave yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad yous topped by my blog and so glad to hear that you are over your migraine. I suffer from migraines too and know just how you must have been feeling since it's all too familiar to me. Love your banner and darling little lamb. Blessings today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you're doing better - I don't have migraines that often any more, thankfully!
    LOVE those new fabrics! I agree about the Aqua. I was recently blessed with some gorgeous aqua fabrics - I'll post them as soon as I decide what to do with them.
    Your projects are so beautiful - calming and serene....mmmmm

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...