The day has come!

August 1, 2011

The day we have all been waiting for.... 

The kick off of the 






WOW! Is it ever going to be exciting! 

52 sponsors! 

52!
!WOWZA!







Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays are for Wantobe Quilters
( those who do not quilt, they do not have tools, machines, rulers, fabric bundles) 

Huge reminder...
You MUST leave your name and your blog sponsor name in your comment 
or you will not be eligible to win. 

And I do want you to win. =)

Tuesdays and Thursdays are for QUILTERS...
( all those who quilt..you will be able to win new tools too)



If  you do not have a blog you can still enter of course..
but give your name to someone on the list of bloggers.

Good luck, everyone! =)


6 comments:

  1. I went to Wanna be Quilter and told them I was one of your followers.

    You have an uplifting blog.

    Ironically, before I even knew about this campaign, I had blogged about quilting on my blog.

    Http://betweenthestitches.blogspot.com

    I have never made a quilt or even an even block.....hopefully I learn a lot here .... a quilted tablerunner would be fine with me.

    Have a great day!
    CSQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HERE to go,

    www.thequiltladies.com

    Just wanted to join, don't need to win !

    GREAT idea !

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy, I am sending you an e-mail so you can sign me up for the Wantobe Quilter campaign. I'm a few days late, so I hope you will be able to do this for me. Thank you.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amy

    what a huge campaign!! I am a quilter so I can only enter twice a week - as I inderstand, me leaving a message gives you an oppurtunity to wib as well??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello: I have been inspired and up lifted by your blog for several months now, and am now completely UFOs at a good pace!
    Please enter me in the Wantobe Quilters contest.
    Marilyn Moore
    310 594 2102
    marilynemoore @yahoo.com
    I do not have so am not clear about that part.

    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...