My 2 little guys....

August 29, 2011

There are two little guys in my life that mean the world to me....

Tobin, seen here helping Reagan fix supper. He just turned 3 and he talks non-stop, which is fine. He says such funny things and always makes me laugh. When he got home from a four day vacation, I told him I missed him so much that I cried and cried. Apparently that was something that caused him some concern, because when he left for the day, he turned to me and said, "I will be back in the morning. You don't need to cry and cry. Okay, Mimi?" Awwww......


And this little guy is Zeke, aka Zekers. He is 19 months or there about. For this photo op I put him in a shirt that my hubby wore when he was a baby. He has a grin that melts my heart. His speech is exploding, so every day he has new things to share. Our latest trick is fish face. You know, where you pucker up your lips and look like a fish. Yes, I look very attractive making this face. No, I will not show you. Anyhoo, when I make this fish face, Zeke grins and leans in for a kiss and then he tries and tries so hard to make his lips do the fish face. He hasn't gotten there yet, but it's not for lack of trying. 






2 comments:

  1. They are adorable. Reagan too! Oh, and that quilt behind Zeke is a.dor.able.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious. Precious. Precious!!
    "Let Your work appear to Your servants 
And Your majesty to their children. 
Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us; 
And confirm for us the work of our hands; 
Yes, confirm the work of our hands." Ps.90:6,7

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...