Liliana's ransom has been raised!

August 19, 2011

From Adeye's blog....

UPDATED: (Friday 11am)  I sit here humbled and totally amazed at what God has done for sweet Liliana in the last 24 hours.  THANK YOU to each and every one of you who has played a part in her rescue, her unfolding miracle.  I will update more later but I just wanted to let you all know that I have ended the Chip-In.  Liliana's family will now have enough money to complete her adoption.  The ransom has been raised!  However, if there are still some of you who would like to donate I will pass details on later as to how that can still be done.  With a heart overflowing with thankfulness and praises to my King.   Adéye


Help is on the way, little bird....Help is on the way.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...