More Smiles!!

March 6, 2014

The sweet little lady is Brooklyn's friend, Kierra. At the end of January, Kierra contracted the H1N1 flu and had double pneumonia. She was life flighted from her home to Sioux Falls and life flighted again to Minneapolis when it became clear to the doctors that she needed to be placed on an echo machine or she would not make it. She was one very, very sick little girl. As you can see, she is now much, much better and is sporting her new quilt! I poured my heart out on this quilt and filled it with prayers for this sweet girl. =) (I blogged about this quilt here)


Sweet friends...


Kierra's sister got a new quilt, too. =) Her parents' smiles say it all, don't you think? (I blogged about this quilt here)


I am feeling grateful today...


16 comments:

  1. Praise The Lord He is still able to do way more than we ask or think He can do. Wonderful story and beautiful quilts and beautiful family! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad she is healthy now. Prayers helped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet, I'm glad she is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful quilt! Glad she's doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. To God go all the praise and glory. He is faithful, He is good, He is awesome. Bless you for blessing them........and thank God for happy smiles !

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are a quilt angel!!! those faves say everything. i know this made your heart swell

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are such a blessing and an Angel,and God seems to put you in the right place at the right time. Beautiful quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad she's doing better! Both little girls will cherish their quilts for life, I'm sure. What a nice way to wrap someone in love and prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As I read this post I feel a warmth spread through my body of pure happiness. You are an angel on earth.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So wonderful and such a blessing she is doing better! A beautiful treasure and comfort for her to have a quilt from you!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful smile, and such a lovely story. That quilt will keep her wrapped in prayer for years.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful quilt, filled with love and prayers! Warms my heart to see those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The prayers, hopes and good wishes stitched into those quilts will continue to be a blessing for the girls and their families for years!

    Thank you for sharing their journey and their joy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What sweet quilts and treasures. I am so glad she is doing much better.
    You are a true angel.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...