Aviatrix Medallion Quilt Along

April 12, 2014

Elizabeth@Oh, Fransson! is hosting a quilt along of her newest quilt pattern, Aviatrix Medallion

Isn't it amazing!!?

source: Oh, Frannson!
I have been following Elizabeth ever since I first starting quilting. She is so very talented and inspiring. I have been itching to make a modern quilt for a while now, so this is perfect! I have more fun working on more challenging quilts when there is a group doing it together. It's a great way to meet new friends, as well. =)

If you would like to join in, too, you will need her Aviatrix Medallion pattern, which Elizabeth graciously put on sale through April 13th. =) 

Have a happy weekend!!


5 comments:

  1. I'm considering and this may have been the push I needed.
    Scrappy or solids? I am trying to figure out colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO gorgeous. I am very tempted to make this one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a fun quilt. I can' wait to see what you make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Literally just bought the pattern. Yay! I'm thinking this would be a fun quilt to make to play with my solids.... maybe. Gotta think on this one. Looks like it will go together pretty fast. :-)

    Love the happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Amy, it's a beautiful quilt! I can't wait to see the progress on yours. :)
    I'm going to watch this one. I know better than to start a quilt along during the summer months. Winter is my time to stay on a scheduled quilt along!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...