Special visitor

August 14, 2008

One of my favorite Disney movie lines is the mouse in Cinderella when he announces, "Visitor! Visitor! Viiiiiisitor!!" 

That line is running through my head because a very special visitor is coming to spend the night on Saturday. 
And my very special visitor will be coming to church with us, so my friends will get to meet her and her parents. 


And, it's my week for nursery, so I will get some extra special time to be with this very special visitor. 


I  can't wait....

3 comments:

  1. How exciting! You'll have her in her pajamas - special, and you'll have her dressed up for church - special.

    Perfect that you're working in the nursery as well.

    I know this is going to be an awesome visit! I'm very happy for you; hope you take lots of pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just precious. I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Amy, that is FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...