House update

August 30, 2008


We have windows! The den's windows are in and I love them!! Now to get the rest of the windows measured, ordered and installed. Whew...There is a lot of work ahead, but it feels good getting it done. 

And since the den was torn up, we had access to the ceiling in the living room and the wall, so we could install a ceiling fan and wall sconces. I'm so grateful that Russ has electrical expereince and can do those type of things himself. He also added a bunch more electrical outlets in the den. They will come in very handy when we can set the computer back up in there. 

5 comments:

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...