My Husband Rocks ~ 8 great years

October 10, 2008

Come join the fun of My Husband Rocks Friday.


I had several ideas rolling around in my brain on what I wanted to brag on about my hubby today, but those ideas will have to wait for another Friday because my husband said something so sweet, so amazingly romantic last night...

I love bed time. That time when it's just the two of us. It doesn't matter whether we are talking about the big things that are going on in our family, in our walks with God, in our church, in our country and world or laughing over the funny things that happened during our day...It's our time. It's time that I cherish. The financial crisis was part of our discussion last night. It's going to affect us, our parents and many people we know and love...However, we serve a great God and we will be fine. Russ then turns to me and said, "Honey...If God should take us during the night, thank you for the greatest eight years of my life." 

Am I richly blessed or what....

9 comments:

  1. Well, how did you ever get to sleep after that? My heart would have been pitty patting all over the place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, that is so sweet! I love moments like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh. my. word. i probably would have burst into tears! what a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! I just can't think of anything else to say!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is sooooo sweet. You are a blessed wife!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so precious! You are both blessed to have each other. God is amazing!

    I love this meme. My dh said he'd be too embarrassed, so that's why I'm not participating. :-/ Oh, well, at least I do have a husband who rocks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh, the first thing I read on the internet today, and it's got me bawling like a baby. That is the sweetest thing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is just adorable. Don't you love when they stop our hearts like that!? Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh.My.Goodness.
    I have tears in my eyes. That is so beautiful!
    Yep, I think you have a keeper there! And may he one day say to you, "thank you for the greatest 80 years of my life!"

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...