Things In My House Thursday...#10

October 2, 2008






This lovely piece of furniture is one of my most favorite pieces of furniture I have in my home...And it's not mine. Yes, that's right. It doesn't belong to me. In fact, I have a feeling I will be losing this lovely piece of furniture, after enjoying it for the last 10 years, very soon. The buffet belongs to Laurie. She didn't have room for it in her home and asked if I would like to "store" it for her. Uh, YES!!! I love the bottom drawer. Its wide enough to store all my Christmas paper and other odds and ends for gift wrapping. I keep puzzles, my sewing kit, my craft tools and other stuff like that, inside of it. I'll miss it when it goes back to it's rightful owner. I'm pretty sure she will give me visitation rights. :oD

5 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful piece of furniture; and it is SO HARD to find the right storage for wrapping paper and puzzle boxes and such.

    Sweet Laurie / Mean Laurie :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the style of it! I have a large antique buffet in my dining room (which is not used as a dining room), and it's an awesome place for storage, but I really like your's....Laurie's.., well, I really like that one better! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty! Nice that you were able to borrow it for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Hmmm...ten years? It sounds like abandonment to me! LOL! Just kidding, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abandonment!? no, no, no....... I've been visiting it regularly! :)

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...