I'm it...Times 2!

April 5, 2012

  I am so bad at the tagging games that go around on the blogs. I have tagged twice in the last couple of weeks. As usual, I am behind...So I am going to totally break bend the rules and answer the same 11 questions for both tagging games. There is no way anyone wants to read 22 answers about me. =)

Thank you Karin @ Beary Quilts and Cheryl @ Teapots2Quilting, for tagging me. =) 

There are 5 rules:

1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of you and 11 random things about you.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them. 
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them that you have tagged them.



Our Wedding Day
11 random things about me...
  • I am goofy.
  • I love the movie "Pride and Prejudice." 
  • I am a social introvert. I love being with people and am outgoing but then I need to be alone to recharge. 
  • I love being home by myself.
  • All I have ever wanted to be when growing up is to be a mom and wife. 
  • I only like black jelly beans. When I was little, my mom would put a bag of them in my Easter basket. 
  • I don't watch TV.
  • If you look up the word "procrastinator" in the dictionary, you will see my picture. 
  • I don't like clutter. 
  • I am a rule breaker. 
  • If I could, I would have another baby. 
1. Do you like sweet or salty? Sweet!! 

2. If you win $10,000 today, how would you spend it on yourself? Fun question...I would pay someone to refinish my wood floors for me. 


3. Can you whistle? Yes, but not well.


4. If you had to be an animal, what you you like to be and why? A bird so I could fly. 


5. If you could choose to go anywhere in the world on holiday, where would you like to go? Australia and New Zealand


6. Do you snore? Yup! In a quiet lady like way, though. Or so I have been told. =)


7. Who is your favourite music artist? Bee Gees


8. What is your favourite quilting technique? I don't think I have a favorite technique. 


9. Pink or yellow? PINK, although yellow is growing on me. 


10. Are you a night owl or a early bird? both


11. Do you finish a project and then only start a new one, or do you have a list of UFO's? I mostly finish what I have started before I start a new project. 



I am going to tag:
Judy @ Cranberry Morning
Leslie @ Fluff & Nonsense

Go ahead and use my same 11 questions. =)

8 comments:

  1. Fun post!! Okay, thanks for tagging me, what a surprise! Anyway, I will try to get this post up next week or whenever my laptop gets its heart transplant. Right now I'm using my husband's ancient computer and keyboard to comment on blog posts. Fortunately, all my documents and photos are living in cyberspace so I should be able to download them again to the new 'heart.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun to read all the interesting facts about you!
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. My picture is next to yours under procrastinator. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I came over from somewhere, at the moment I don't know where! I am a believer from MN. I happened to read your story and wanted to tell you that I interviewed for a training position with National Bone Marrow Transplant Center and your experience was an amazing boost!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amy! Beautiful wedding picture! thanks for being a sport and ansewring my questions! Much appreciated! A bird that can fly... same as what my hubby would have answered!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those were FUN to read! (I'm catching up on 6 of your posts after being out of town!) Anyway, I've never known anyone (but ME) who would classify themselves as both an early bird and a night owl! I'm definitely both.
    Love the wedding photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, this made me laugh. I only ever ate the black jelly beans too. Now, I just buy Panda licorice. :)

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...