18

April 17, 2012

We had a birthday in our home today. 

Kind of a biggie...

Reagan is now 18. 

wow....

That's all I have to say about that...


Mathena (Russ' mom), Reagan, Haley (my only girl and my oldest), and Mitchell (the baby). Holden wasn't able to make it. 


Haley and her baby brother. 


My daddy and step mom. 

Funny story...

Russ' mom always makes the birthday cakes for the kids. This year she had a wee little problem. It seems she didn't get the oven rack in straight, thus we have a lopsided cake. =D


Adding to that little problem, she transposed two letters in Reagan's name. Did I mention that on the way to our house, a package fell on the cake? 


This is one birthday none of us will forget! =D

5 comments:

  1. I also want to mention that I noticed how much Haley looks like her mama! Cute girl! Love her long, long hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unforgetable birthdays are the best ones! Hope you all had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I chuckled at this post but it is these 'messed' up memories that we remember.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a cake like that once! For my thirteenth birthday may mom bought me a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting which was, seriously, the end of the world. I thought she did it to be mean because I had always liked white cake and frosting. (LOL, this sounds so ridiculous.) Anyway, the cake tasted like play dough! Someone had given me 2ft tall metal candle holder that fit my room's decor and it got knocked into the cake. - SQUASH! Those were the days... [snort]

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...