Swooning today...

May 1, 2012

My next project is another wedding quilt. This couple got married a few weeks ago, around the time of Reagan's recital. i.e.: a crazy time and not time to really make a quilt and do it well. Now is the time. The bride has picked out the fabric she liked. 

Northcote Range by Cabbage & Roses.


I decided to use the Swoon pattern to showcase the big beautiful prints in the fabric. 

I think it will be beautiful. Almost as beautiful as the bride herself...Almost, is the key word. She is a beauty. =) 


7 comments:

  1. this will look great with the swoon pattern

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, this will be wonderful!! Love the swoon pattern!! Have a great day! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy, that is going to be a gorgeous quilt!! Love your choice of fabrics. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a bad print or color in this collection. Oh, the temptations!!!

    Looking forward to seeing another beautiful quilt.

    Again, thanks for my "sunshine" hanging. We all love it.

    blessings, jilly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got my Swoon pattern a few weeks ago, but life is too busy right now to start it.... It's going to be shades of green, turquoise and brown. Can't wait to start it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a beautiful pattern, will be beautiful for sure

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow great fabric choice. It's going to be a beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...