Beading...

April 18, 2008

A few years ago, I was introduced to beading. It didn't take long for me to get hooked. As with any hobby, it can get expensive, so I put it away for a long time. Recently, I got my beads out to play with again. Soon, I was on-line shopping for beads, beads and more beads. It's still an expensive hobby. The findings came today, so I am very excited to get creating again with my new treasures.
Because I can not keep a surprise if my life depended on it, I spilled the beans and told Kelly, my friend and partner on The Swap, that I had a surprise planned for her. It wasn't hard on her part to get me to fess up and tell her what it was. Since she already knows what the surprise is, I figured it wouldn't hurt to share here the pictures of what I made for her. Everything was purchased at Goody Beads

5 comments:

  1. Amy, that's GORGEOUS! I didn't know you were crafty. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a little, or a lot, depending on the definition. :-P One of these days I will show the other things I've made with beads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That turned out so pretty! You are such a sweetheart. I am going to love using that. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marilyn@A Mixed BouquetMonday, April 21, 2008

    I love beading! I've seen those pens, but have never made one. Your pen is gorgeous!

    Dh put a small desk in our bedroom for me to use for beading and scrapbooking. I'm so excited. I'd love to do this as a business, but time and reality make me reconsider.

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...