On a more serious note....

April 4, 2008

Please take the time to watch the short video of Oprah that my pastor posted on his blog,  An Infant in a Cradle.  I watched most of it and had to turn of off. I am a weak sister and need to be careful of what I watch, which is why TV is not an option for me. 

I began the slippery slope of believing the lies of New Ageism in the '80's. It started with the lies Oprah began to teach and the false teachers that she had on her show. I loved her...You could say I was an attender at her "church". Praise GOD, I didn't become a member. Yes, PRAISE GOD!!! For when the lies were being spoken, verses from God's Word would pop into my mind. 

I am the Way, the Truth and the Life...

I am the Lord your God....

In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God....

God had called me as one of His own and nothing could pluck me from His Hand. \o/

My dear sisters in Christ...Please, turn off the Oprah!!! She is teaching lies and teaching a false gospel. Go to the TRUTH that is found only in Jesus Christ and His Holy Word...If anything you hear being taught doesn't line up with Scripture, it's a lie. Simple as that. 

Read 2nd Peter. You'll be glad you did...



4 comments:

  1. I absolutely refuse to watch that show, listen to her on the radio - nothing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness! This is one of the reasons we don't have cable TV. What is it they say? Don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't watched TV in a year and a half. I just can't. I was scheduling my life around TV shows and the ones I enjoyed weren't healthy for me. I loved Law and Order and those type of shows. It was hard at first to miss the shows I was following, but in no time, I didn't even think of them anymore.

    Sadly, way too many women have allowed their brains to fall out,. The blindly follow her and the place they're heading to is very, very hot...And I don't mean Jamaica. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness!
    It seems that she's become an effective spokesperson for hell.
    I don't remember ever watching her, well, maybe a few snipits over the years...but this is awful what she's turned to. Deception is powerful.

    We've not had commercial tv for about - gee, maybe 8-10 years. I believe it to be part of our enemies 5 fold ministry. LOL Particularly since we've removed it from our home.

    Thanks for the link. Was enlightening.

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...