Thank you...

March 1, 2009

My Mac is coming home tomorrow morning. :o) I wasn't going to talk about my Mac saga anymore because I felt like a whiner and I have way too much to be thankful for, however, a situation arose that I can not let pass without some word of awknowledgement....

It appears I have some dear friends who were concerned about my Mac's repair bill. They took up a collection to help pay for it. The amount collected will cover almost half of the bill!! I don't know who these friends are. They have chosen to stay anonymous, to which I totally understand since I have blessed others in this same way. I confess, I am deeply humbled to have people care about me in such a way and it's a bit embarrassing, actually... I am very, very grateful for the heartfelt gesture and accept this precious gift in the spirit in which it was given.

You have glorified God, my dear friends...

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! How awesome is that!!!!!! You are definitely blessed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, you're a blessing to so many! You'll be united with your Mac soon, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome - I'm so happy for you, and so thankful to them for being God's hands!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...