My interesting discovery

July 19, 2008

I took two naps today. TWO!! And I have had a headache most of the day. Not a bad one and not a migraine, just enough of one that it was annoying. Tonight, I figured out why ...I didn't have coffee this morning! You would think I would have thought of that sooner in light of the post I wrote about my mom last Monday. I am a bit dense. 

I bought coffee tonight and the coffee pot is all queued up for tomorrow morning. I wish I could have some now, but I think it would be wise to skip that temptation. 

1 comment:

  1. I don't get headaches when I skip my morning coffee, but I still miss it if I don't get it in the morning.

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...