Need new mascara

March 15, 2010

Okay, friends! I seriously need your help. I'm in search of a new mascara because Cover Girl decided to mess with a good thing and discontinue their Marathon Waterproof mascara. I've used this stuff for over 20 years and it is amazing! I can swim in it and sob my eyes out at church and still have mascara on my lashes. Not so now...I tried their suggested substitute. In a nutshell? Ugh. Unless you enjoy having smudges under your eyes. {sigh}

So...Do you wear waterproof mascara that works? Please let me know! My lashes will thank you. :o)




3 comments:

  1. I don't wear mascara but I hope you find one that works for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Revlon Lash Fantasy and absolutely LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cover Girl Lash Exact (Purplish Container)
    I use non-waterproof and I like it a lot. It does come in waterproof so it is surely nice also!
    "Lash Fantasy" sounds like a dream-come-true though so I may just have to try it!!!
    (I linked here from Noel's blog!)
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...