Interesting day ahead

March 3, 2010

I know I have been quiet lately...I get that way every so often. I have been busy sewing on my quilt, which was finished yesterday. I'll be updating my quilting blog with that information later today or tomorrow, Lord-willing...

For almost a week, I have been dealing with a cold and today, I have the joy...NOT!...of going to the dentist to be prepped for not one, but two crowns!! Ugh...I told them to do both at once because I know myself well enough to know I won't go back for the second one until the tooth is so damaged that the work on it will be more invasive. Its best for me to get them both done and over with. Of course, no major dentist appointment would be complete without a migraine to go with...That's right, a migraine began last night and continues this morning. A nap is on order for me this afternoon. 

Praising Him for His kindness, today and forever...


2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy! It's so good to see you here...I was wondering where you have been. I just saw where you have a quilt blog so I'll have to check that out.

    I hope you get over your cold quickly. I had one about two weeks ago and it was not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Amy~

    I have one word for all that...BLECH, BLECH, BLECH! lol

    I am NOT a fan of dentists either. I have to have a crown put on as well, but we don't have dental insurance any more and I certainly DON'T have $900.00.....AAACCKKKK!

    Sorry too her that you have not been feeling well. I am out off sorts today myself. Not sure it it's because we FINALLY have sunshine again outside! lol

    As for your migraine, I can so feel your pain...literally! I suffer from migraines and they can be so horrible. I pray that you get relief QUICKLY from it and that you have an understanding, sympathetic dentist who will take good care of you!

    Blessings, dear one~
    Laura

    PS: Come check out the FEEL GOOD CHALLENGE I posted a couple of days ago. You might be interested in participating!

    PSS: I really like you too! :> )

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...