Quilt for Kids - 3

March 20, 2010

All the squares have their wonky spirals. I used Gutermann variegated thread for that part. I almost put a wonky spiral in each square of the 4 patch. I'm so glad I talked myself out that insanity!! 


My Swappie sis Erin, came up with the perfect name for the quilt, "Make a Joyful Noise." I decided to machine embroidering the name on the small boarder all around the quilt. I think it's cute...


Next, I need to quilt the outside boarder and bind it.

This was a super fun project. I can practice my skills for {almost} free and bless a child, all at the same time.

Thanks, Laura, for sharing about Quilts for Kids!!

4 comments:

  1. A joyful noise will be made! Your quilt looks adorable and it will surely be well loved.
    I'm a redeemed sheep too :-) PTL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!
    http://rockincupcake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this. It is seriously amazing. I love your blog. Keep up the good work!

    americanquiltermagazine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...