Trying something new

March 3, 2010

I downloaded a new application called MacJournal. The theory is, I will be able to type in MacJournal and have it sent straight to my blog. Pretty cool, if I can figure it out. :o) My brain is a bit mushy after today due to pain medication that I ended up needing this afternoon. Apparently, migraines and crown preps can equal some serious ouchiness..

DSC01163.wwv3hqqogFU0.jpg

Edit: BTW, I purchased MacJournal as part of a bundle at MacHeist. 7 Mac programs for $20! Hurry the offer expires in a week. Hat tip to Tim Challies.

3 comments:

  1. Is that a morning glory? So beautiful!!

    How did you get your blog to have three columns? I would love to have that one mine. It looks so classy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Amy~

    I am have Skippy head on over there now to check it out. Thanks for sharing, sweet friend! :> )

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, it's me again! I was wondering where you got your The FAM Club button? I just signed up and would LOVE to put the button on my blog!

    Thanks for your help! :> )

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...