What do you think?

March 25, 2010

Edit: Yesterday was the last day of the chest being on sale. My hubby bought it for me! ❤ {sigh}

I'm always on the lookout for ideas on how to store things, whether it's in my office area or sewing area. I really, really don't like the plastic drawers. They are great and if I had my own sewing room, I would use them, but since my sewing room is the living room, I keep looking for something that is practical and still looks nice.

My hubby has started a new hobby of woodworking. Bless him. I have many projects lined up for him. {wink} This morning he showed me a Harbor Freight flyer with an oak workbench he was considering buying for himself. Right next to the picture of the workbench was this...


Ohhh....Wouldn't this be great for storing sewing notions? Now to convince my hubby that I need a tool chest. ❤


1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a great idea! I have definitely heard of people storing their notions in tool boxes and that one is very nice!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...