First Finish of 2015

January 14, 2015

It is finally finished and I love it!! The quilting took forever on my trusty Juki and my noble walking foot, but it was worth all the time it took. The texture is amazing! 

Stats

Name : Favorite Things 
Pattern: Twisted Irish Chain class on Craftsy.
Size: 80" x 80" ish
Fabrics: Flea Market Fancy and other special fabrics from my stash.




Below are a few of my most favorite blocks...

This fabric came from a blogging friend. I think I remember who it was, but just in case my memory isn't as good as I think it is, I am not saying who. =) I had enough of it to make two blocks for the quilt. 




All ready to cuddle...


Have a happy Wednesday!!

Linking with:
Sew Fresh Quilts




14 comments:

  1. oh i love it....everything about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Amy! I am a first timer to your blog and I love it. Your quilt is amazing and the fabrics are so light-hearted and cheerful, sew pretty :)
    The other thing that I noticed is your pink vintage counter in your sewing room, that is perfection, what an incredible find.
    I am your newest follower and I would like to invite you over to help me celebrate my three year blogging birthday.
    Have a lovely day. Oh, I am so happy that I found your lovely blog.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The quilting turned out fantastic on this ---- I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Congrats on the first finish of 2015 ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this quilt! What a great first finish! I love that it puts design and also allows for fabric to shine with those big squares!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks so cuddly! Love the quilting on it and some of those prints -special!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it, this is one of those quilts that just makes you smile when you see it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just want to run my hands over it. It is so beautiful! Love the special fabrics you chose. What a fun way to feature them without the quilt getting too busy. This was the class you took on Craftsy, right?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can almost feel the texture! Congrats on the finish

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty. Love the way it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it!!! I also love your new tags!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't even say how much I love this - so gorgeous - that second lamb block is my fave, so vintage!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...