Hi...

April 16, 2009

I'm feeling much better today, other than being a bit grouchy...Sorry boys...

Sorry about not memeing, Jen....My second week in a row. My bad. (Is that still the cool thing to say, or am I out of it.)

Our church is hosting a marriage conference this weekend that Russ and I are helping with. I'm praying my anxiety will stay tolerable and I am a help not a hindrance. The conference is featuring Dr. Gary and Barb Rosberg. Russ and I have gone to 3 Weekend to Remember conferences held by Family Life Today, but none by the Rosbergs. I'm excited to hear what they have to say.

I did get all three pups bathed and groomed today. No small feat when you have 3 long haired, double coated pups that are in the middle of their semi-annual shedding season. I could knit a sweater with all the hair I got off of them. If I knew how to knit, that is. ;)

The sun is shining...The flowers are blooming and God is merciful.

Life is good....

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry about me and a meme, Amy; I'm just glad you feel better. I'm also glad that you can't knit, because a dog sweater sounds gross, LOL!

    The marriage conference sounds like a very worthy event. (And I suspect that even at your worst you would be a bigger help than a lot of people at their best)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Glad to hear you are feeling better.

    You'll do great at the conference. When you feel anxiety, sing a silly song to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...