Presenting my new friend, Nancy.

April 2, 2009



I'd like to introduce you to a new blogger and a new friend of mine, Nancy of Nancy's Tidbits.

Nancy and I discovered last night that we have something in common that is unusual....We are both bone marrow donors!! What is fabulous about this discovery is I have never met anyone else who has donated and she lives fairly close to me. We are going to meet up for lunch at the end of the month. :D

Here are some facts I think are funny, however, it doesn't take much to amuse me. ;)

My recipient's name was Nancy.
Nancy called her recipient "Lu."
My recipient's best friend's name is Mary Lou.
Nancy's husband and Mary Lou's husband have the same name.

Make sure you go visit Nancy's charming blog. :)




2 comments:

  1. Amy, you just did this post so you could use that header photo of Nancy's!! I wanted to 'introduce' her myself, but wouldn't have had the meaningful story you've got. I just love that picture of hers, :)

    It sounds like so much fun that y'all are going to get to meet.

    Surprise internet friends are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...