Laptop sleeve

May 26, 2009

We hope to be able to go camping more this year than we did last year. Our first long camping vacation is in a couple of weeks. I always take my laptop with me. I like to play with Photoshop, do some writing, or watch a movie so I decided to make a laptop sleeve/bag to protect it.


I'll be back later with updates. :o)

Here it is! I tie quilted it to keep the puffy batting from looking funny. I like how the buttons look with the ties. There's plenty of room for my AC adapter and mouse to tuck inside the bag. Now to finish the two quilts I started!


6 comments:

  1. You are a brave woman ... we went camping once, and I vowed never again. Of course, it probably didn't help that the 5 of us attempted sleeping IN THE BACK OF OUR VAN :(
    I think bringing the laptop is a GREAT idea ... and I love the bag you made. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute material!

    We went camping as a family for many years until my parents finally bought a cottage on the Lake we used to camp. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!!! And I do like the button ties!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there no end to your talents, Amy?? Good grief, I can knit and crochet, but no quilting or sewing (other than butttons or hems).

    Have been camping about three times and that was more than enough adenture for me!

    blessings,

    marcy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute bag! I like the buttons on it.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so cute!! We are going camping the end of June with our church. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...