Fun day with Brooklyn...And a new toy

May 4, 2009

Saturday was a fun day of shopping, talking and eating! But the best part, just looking at Brooklyn's sweet face and listening to her talk.


See her grin? She was teasing me and wouldn't move the camera case from the front of her sweet face.

Brooklyn, me, Jen and her momma, Loretta.

Tired baby...

Her new pretty tennis shoes. :o)

Be still my heart....The Apple Store. Did you know that the people who work in the Apple store have to take a geek test? And, they have to look like a geek? Geek haircuts. Geek glasses? Seriously!! Okay, I don't know that for a fact, but it must be true. I didn't have the courage to ask the geekier ones to pose for pictures, but I was tempted.

Here is my new toy...An iTouch!! I'm still figuring out the ins and outs of it, but so far, I LOVE it!!


10 comments:

  1. I am so jealous - a beautiful grandchild AND and iPhone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, she's so sweet! It looks like you all had a great day. Your new toy looks fun!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I *wish* it were an iPhone, but alas, it's not. We don't want to use AT&T as our cell phone service. It's an iTouch, *but* I can go online where there is Wi-Fi, which is so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't hearing the grandbabies talk as fun as anything?? Brooklyn is adorable! That looks like such a wonderful day, and you particularly look great! :)

    I don't wanna switch my phone service either, and I'd be happy with the ipod touch. My son got one for his 18th birthday and I don't think you need to be able to use it as a phone to enjoy the awesomeness! I think having to use it as a phone might even be a detriment, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet....looks like you had a great time.

    Your new "toy" is boogling my poor mind, but I know you will master it!

    blessings,

    marcy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, your grandbaby is soo sweet. It looks like she had a fun-filled day. I love the picture where she is hiding from you!!

    Love the phone!!!

    I'm a little behind in reading all your posts but wanted to say thanks for keeping us up to date on all that's going on. I love learning more about you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a wonderful day! Brooklyn is getting to be such a big girl. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww....... what a cutie pie. I love the big grin on your face as you drove that stroller. And, yes, I'm jealous, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you had a great day!! Cuteness AND the Apple store. What could be better? Except maybe that yummy looking itouch! *wink* You lucky gal!!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...