The rest of the story...

May 17, 2009

Two years ago this July, my granddaughter, my first and only grandchild, was placed for adoption. Here is the rest of the story...

10 or so years ago, a young man named Eric, invited Brad to a Bible study at college. A little while later, Eric got married and soon lost touch with Brad. Meanwhile, Brad became a Christian and invited Steve to a Bible study. Steve was soon converted and also became a Christian. Steve met a godly young woman at college and they were married. Steve and Jen became the parents of my granddaughter. Brad and Steve are best friends to this day...And Eric? Eric is my pastor.

God is so good to me...

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Interesting how these things work out. Are you able to watch this little girl grow up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes...This little girl is Brooklyn. She's coming to visit this week! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO cool Amy! I love when God does cool stuff like that!! YAY! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog through another's...Renna at Finding My Knitsch. I am so happy to have stumbled across yours. What a wonderful story, and what a great blog. I will add you to my list of "must reads!"
    Stacey <><

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW - so neat to see how God works, huh?

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...