Randomness

May 7, 2009

The next few days will be telling on how the acupuncture is working to keep my migraines away. I did have a slight one last week. It's progress that it didn't go full blown and the recovery time was quicker. The slight one I had yesterday is gone. I hope it stays gone! Like I said, the next few days will be telling....

Tonight, I am going to Jenny's, (Count it all Joy) house and we are going to work on her front yard flower garden. First things first, ripping out the evergreen bushes. Rusty is going to use the truck to pull them out. I'll take lots of pictures. :o)

School is almost done. Reagan only has a few assignments left in math. He should be done at the end of this week or early next week. Mitchell is done for the year. Yeah! Though it can be exhausting and time consuming to homeschool the boys, I am so glad I do. I feel like I lost out on so much of Haley and Holden's life because they were gone so much.

Gotta run and get my day started...I'll be back later with my Things In My House Thursday post. :o)


3 comments:

  1. Hey,
    I'm glad the migraine is gone! You'll be getting a workout tonite; you should sleep real well tonite!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news about yesterday's headache! Woohoo! Let's hope the acupuncture is working!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a wonderful blog! We share this Blogversary so just wanted to say Happy Day.
    Check out http://pamperingbeki.blogspot.com
    She hosts Fingerprint Friday and we share where we find God's fingerprints. You are welcome to join us.
    Blessings,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...