We have a winner...

July 19, 2012

Actually, we have TWO winners.  =D

Here is why...

My post shows that I have 39 comments so that is what I used in the number generator. When I went to count to see who the winner was, I realized one comment had been deleted which meant I only had 38 comments. 

Is anyone else's life this complicated???

So I decided to have TWO WINNERS.

And they each get an extra fat quarter to boot. 


Oh, I guess I should say who the winners are...


Thanks for playing along with my giveaway, everyone. =) 


8 comments:

  1. You are just too sweet! Yay to two winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh how nice was that...love the pink dots ...lovely sweet Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky girls: beautiful fabric! Love from a very cold and rainy Cape Town

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know they'll love this fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Amy! I'm just finding out about the quilt along being cancelled. That's okay. I wasn't going to be able to start until next week anyway ....we've been away from the 10th - 19th on vacation in TX....so that means that I not only missed your announcement but also the giveaway!! Ackk! I'm just catching up on your blog today. I took my computer with me, but we were so late getting back to the hotel each evening that I didn't catch up on anything on fast speed while I had the chance! Oh well. Hopefully your next project can be fun!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...