Goin' campin'

May 16, 2008

It's our first camping weekend of '08. I love camping season! After the long snowy winter we had, it's nice to be outside again. The first time out with the camper in a new season is always interesting. It's the practice run to find out what we forgot to pack. Last year we forgot the sheets for the beds. LOL!! The first thing I did to prepare for this weekend was to make the beds. It'll be interesting to see what we forgot this year. 

Russ has our kayaks all ready to go. I'm looking foreword to my maiden voyage in my kayak. My biggest fear is that a fish will jump in my kayak and I am terrified of fish!!! If one jumps in, I am jumping out. That's all there is to it. :o)

Enjoy your weekend, everyone!! :o)

6 comments:

  1. Marilyn@A Mixed BouquetFriday, May 16, 2008

    Have fun! Remember that if you jump in the lake, you will be in there with more fish. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love camping here also. Have a great time in God's beautiful creation! Post some pictures when you return. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Amy, unless you're kayaking in shark or piranha infested waters, I think you have nothing to fear of fish. ;-Þ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm home and we had a great time!!!

    My kayak is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! We have not been camping as a married couple but I can only imagine it being fun!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...