Childhood Memories Friday & Memories of Mom

January 23, 2009



When I was a child...I'm guessing about 12...my mom helped me to make this quilt.

This is the front.


This is the back.


But here is my dilemma. Inside this quilt, is my baby blanket. I think it has a picture of a sheep on it. I am considering opening up a seam and cutting the ties to get my baby blanket out and re-quilting the cover.

Please tell me...Should I do it???

Come join us on Childhood Memories Friday.
Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose. ~From the television show The Wonder Years


2 comments:

  1. Yes, go get your baby blanket!

    You created this awesome quilt to begin with - you can easily re-create it (restitch).

    ReplyDelete
  2. How neat - how do you know your baby blanket's inside? I agree with MSM - you've got to get it! You could repair your quilt to be as good as new (or maybe even better). I love your memory - thanks for joining! And, if you get your blanket, be sure to post a photo of it :)

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...