BIG Twuble...

January 27, 2009

I'm in BIG twuble...My hubby is going to be unhappy with me. A couple of days ago, part of a back molar chipped off. For the last several years the dentist has prepared me for the sure event that it would break and it will need to be crowned.

I like my dentist. He's a great guy!! I just don't like going to the dentist. Anxiety, don'tcha know...I was doing a good job for several years going to the dentist every 6 months, but I back slid. It's been at least 2 years since I have gone to see him and now I have a broken tooth. Yuck...


The reason why I am in BIG twuble...Russ told me to call my dentist on Sunday. I told him I would do it Monday. I didn't. This morning he told me to call my dentist today and he proceeded to lecture me. I told him I would...But....I didn't. Partly because I am stubborn and don't like to be told to do something. And partly because I really, really don't want to go to the dentist.

*sigh* He will not be pleased....Good thing I know he loves me, right? :o)

5 comments:

  1. I can relate! Going to the dentist (or even making the phone call) turns this middle aged woman into a frightened child...

    Makes no sense. Its not rational. It is my reality though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate too ... I don't like dentists (or doctors) either. I had a root canal and crown on a tooth a couple of years ago. Just yuck, both the cost and the time involved (dentistry has improved a lot, and honestly it wasn't painful). Just do it - you will feel a lot better, and you'll be so happy it's DONE! Keep us posted. I'll pray for you today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate going to the doctor but I like my dentist so much that I actually look forward to those visits - except for the bill!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, the dentist. I feel your pain! I have some work that is planned for this new year and I'm NOT looking forward to it. I hope you've called by now. ;) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have anxiety going to the regular doctor (I'm worried she'll tell me something bad). I have a FEAR of the dentist!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...