Simple

January 12, 2009

As Russ was leaving for work this morning, I asked him what I could do for him today that would bless him. The look on his face was priceless. The things he asked for were so simple. He asked me to put away the laundry (that I have neglected while doing my surprise for Brooklyn) and restock the toilet paper in the bathrooms. Easy enough and I went a step further by getting the dirty laundry washed, as well.

Know what? I was blessed by blessing him and it was so simple and easy to do...

1 comment:

  1. You are just too sweet and too smart;

    YOU are a blessing!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...