Things In My House Thursday

January 29, 2009

RS small TIMHT


I love my Pyrex bowls...Their cheery colors are...Cheery. :o)

The two little bowls and the larger yellow bowl belonged to my mom. I have no idea how I ended up with them, but I'm keeping them! Holden uses the larger one as his cereal bowl. Whenever I see him eating out of it, I think of Jethro Bodine. In the summer, I use it as my salad bowl.

I love this piece...I use it as my butter dish. It belonged to Russ' mom. I don't know how we ended up with that one, either. I hate to say it, but I think we both stole from our mothers! LOL!


The two pinkish bowls came from a friend who was cleaning out her kitchen. I need more friends like her, huh? :o)

All stacked and ready to be put away.


Come join MommySweetMom for Things In My House Thursday and share your stuff!!

5 comments:

  1. I love the colors too! Especially this time of year. Our neighbor gave us some similar bowls when we moved several years ago (she is older and was downsizing). I had packed them up, but I'm going to hunt for them today. How is your tooth doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are wonderful! It makes kitchen chores so much more pleasant to have gadgets and dishes that you like. Yours are pretty and have stories.

    I especially like the large yellow salad/cereal bowl, and the little oblong blue one. So.....if you're ever downsizing......

    Thanks for joining TIMHT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collection! Love the colors! I could easily live in a crayon box. ;) One day I plan to have a collection of Fiestaware.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I like all these. I have bowls from the 80's (?) that are green with flowers and I have some casserole dishes that have the blue cornflower on it. I love pyrex!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these bowls and the colors. They are indeed cheery :)

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...